SEB was founded in 1856 as Stockholm’s first private bank and is among the first commercial banks in Sweden. SEB is a universal bank in Estonia and is the second largest bank in the country providing comprehensive banking services. The bank has its heaquarter in Tallinn
Using SEB Bank’s state-of-the-art Online Bank service, you can carry out all banking transactions conveniently and securely, 24/7. Online banking service is accessible to those who enroll and have access to the internet. With online banking, you have the convenience of banking whenever you need. The following guide will assist personal account holders access online banking service by helping them log in, recover forgotten login credentials and enroll.
HOW TO LOG IN
Online banking users at SEB Bank must provide their online banking credentials to access their online banking accounts. To login, consider the steps outlined below:
Step 1- Click this link http://www.seb.ee/eng to open SEB Bank website
Step 2- In homepage, scroll down and enter your Username, then select the method of authentication then click Enter Internet Bank
The system will take you through the rest of the login process, after validating your Username.
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD/LOG ID
If you have problems recalling your login credentials or accessing your online banking account, please feel free to contact customer care at +372 665 5100 for assistance.
HOW TO ENROLL
To use the Online Banking service, please visit the nearest SEB branch to set up your online banking account. For more information, call customer support line at +372 665 5100.
MANAGE SEB BANK ONLINE ACCOUNT
Online banking allow users to:
- Make domestic European payments
- Make international and European payments;
- Have a good overview of your finances by accessing information regarding your account balance, transactions, loans, leasings, pension accumulation, deposits and securities accounts
- Request insurance quotations and conclude contracts for home and travel insurance
- Conclude contracts for a current account, deposits, standing orders, e-invoice automated standing payment orders, debit, credit and Virtual Cards
- Access notifications
- Specify bank card limits and permitted transactions
- View, pay and archive e-bills
- Apply for a loan and leasing
- Trade securities
- Use the Financial Planner to prepare both personal and family budgets
Holiday Schedule for 2018 & 2019
These are the federal holidays of which the Federal Reserve Bank is closed.
SEB Bank and other financial institutes are closed on the same holidays.
|New Year's Day||January 1||January 1|
|Martin Luther King Day||January 15||January 21|
|Presidents Day||February 19||February 18|
|Memorial Day||May 28||May 27|
|Independence Day||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 3||September 2|
|Columbus Day||October 8||October 14|
|Veterans Day||November 12||November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 22||November 28|
|Christmas Day||December 25||December 25|